Bali – Surf and Yoga
April 15 to 29, 2018
Bali. That one word evokes exoticism, culture, serenity.
The first week will take place in the cultural and geographical heart of Bali, Ubud and will focus on surfing, yoga, wellness and relaxation. The famous climb to the summit of Mount Batur will allow you to experience one of the most beautiful sunrises you’ve ever seen, the visit of rice fields will amaze you and Balinese cooking classes will awaken your senses.
The second week will take you between sea and mountains, which will become your playground. Uluwatu and its seashores dotted with beaches and cliffs brighten your surfing days! You are already convinced? Wait ‘til you are there!
Airfare from Montreal to Denpasar is not included.
- 1st week in a typical Balinese villa – Queen Bisma Ubud
- 2nd week in a villa: Villa Karma Uluwatu
- Friendly and peaceful atmosphere
- Surf and Yoga
- Coaching by a certified surf instructor
- Scooter rental is at the traveler’s expense (strongly suggested for independent travel in the cities visited)
- The first installment must be equal to 30% of the total package cost.
- The balance must be paid 60 days before the departure date. We will send an email to customers as a friendly reminder.
- If the balance is not paid 60 days prior to the departure date, additional $50 fee will apply.
Cancellation By Edge Experience
If Edge Experience must cancel a trip for any reason whatsoever, all of the money paid by the customer will be refunded. Edge Experience also offers the possibility of organizing a personalized trip to the destination of their choice.
Cancellation by the customer
We only accept cancellations sent via email.
To cover the costs of canceling a trip, the customer must purchase travel insurance.
In case of cancellation by the customer, the refund process works as follows:
- If the customer cancels 60 days or more prior to the departure date: The first payment of 20% is not refundable.
- If canceled between 59 and 30 days prior to the departure date: 75% of the total trip cost is not refundable.
- If he cancels 29 days and less prior to the departure date: 100% of the travel price is not refundable.
- These fees are used to minimize the financial impact on our company and our partners. The customer must notify us as soon as possible if the customer cancels a trip. We will do our best to offer a transfer to another date, but we cannot guarantee it.
- If a client decides to cut short a trip or to terminate its agreement with Edge Experience, for whatever reason, Edge Experience is not required to offer a refund.
- We strongly advise customers to purchase travel insurance that covers unforeseen events such as job loss, injury or illness before departure, natural disasters, etc. If you are a Canadian citizens, please contact us: we have a contact person for obtaining competitive travel insurance.
Late arrival or late departure
All conditions beyond our control that may delay the departure or arrival of the customer and add extra costs (delayed luggage, extra flights, etc.) or any variation of the route will be at the customer’s expense.
Passeport et visas
The customer must make sure to have a passport that is valid until 6 months after the date of departure. If visas are required, it is also his responsibility to acquire them.
Edge Experience is not responsible if a customer is refused entry into a country
If the customer wishes to participate in optional activities, he/she must pay the costs related to the activity. We are not responsible for the optional activities that we suggest.