Costa rica – Surf & Yoga with Écho Aloha
April 21 to april 30th avril 2018
An unforgettable adventure trip in Costa Rica! 10 days of surf and turf adventures discovering the Southern Pacific coast of Costa Rica. Surf lessons, paddle board adventure, yoga, sea fishing, hiking, and diving into Costa Rica lushous jungle to observe its wildlife! All of this done through a road trip immersing yourself into the atmosphere of Pura Vida. French-speaking guide who lived in Costa Rica will take you to places off the tourist highway. For beginner to advanced surfers… no experience required, only the taste for adventure & relaxation are required!
- Road trip of a lifetime …start your adventure in an active hippy surf town, to move towards a quaint lush surf village, to end at the heart of the jungle bordering the ocean where only solar energy and the stars will provide light at night! Dominical – Pavones – Cabo Matapalo.
- Private trilingual guide (French, English, Spanish), who lived in Costa Rica, throughout your trip!
- 1 theory class on wave formation, types of breaks, winds, surf etiquette, surf history, dangers of surfing, tides, etc …
- 6 surf lessons with experienced Costa Ricain local coaches and Pascale as a French-speaking coach.
- 1 filmed surf session
- A filmed surf session followed by a movie night… we watch ourselves on the big screen to laugh but mostly to improve our surf technique
- Photos of your surfing exploits to take home with you
- Enjoy surfing several types of waves; beach break, point break, right and left.
- Surf one of the longest waves in the world.
- Surf in a dream setting away from tourist crowds.
Activities on the land:
- 4 yoga classes for surfers
- 2 to 3 hike adventures
- Discovery of a waterfall
- Observe monkeys, sloths, tropical birds of Costa Rica and more wild life
Other ocean activities:
- 1 downwind SUP adventure
- 1 boat trip to your last destination
- Fishing local style at sea
- International airfare
- Transportation from Puerto Jimenez to San José International Airport at the end of the trip (choice of flight or bus)
- Meals (all except those mentioned above), water, beverages, alcohol
- Travel Insurance (Mandatory)
- Luggage fees
- Your accommodation & transportation before April 21 and after April 30, 2018, 4pm.
- Use of sport equipment (SUP, Surf boards) during free time.
- Your accommodation and transport before April 12th 2018 and after April 30th 2017 at 4:00pm.
** NOTE: In shared rooms on a rare occasion, you may have to share a double bed for our last location, since we live in private villas, there might not be single beds for all.
- The first installment must be equal to 30% of the total package cost.
- The balance must be paid 60 days before the departure date. We will send an email to customers as a friendly reminder.
- If the balance is not paid 60 days prior to the departure date, additional $50 fee will apply.
CANCELLATION BY EDGE EXPERIENCE
If Edge Experience must cancel a trip for any reason whatsoever, all of the money paid by the customer will be refunded. Edge Experience also offers the possibility of organizing a personalized trip to the destination of their choice.
CANCELLATION BY THE CUSTOMER
We only accept cancellations sent via email.
To cover the costs of canceling a trip, the customer must purchase travel insurance.
In case of cancellation by the customer, the refund process works as follows:
- If the customer cancels 60 days or more prior to the departure date: The first payment of 20% is not refundable.
- If canceled between 59 and 30 days prior to the departure date: 75% of the total trip cost is not refundable.
- If he cancels 29 days and less prior to the departure date: 100% of the travel price is not refundable.
- These fees are used to minimize the financial impact on our company and our partners. The customer must notify us as soon as possible if the customer cancels a trip. We will do our best to offer a transfer to another date, but we cannot guarantee it.
- If a client decides to cut short a trip or to terminate its agreement with Edge Experience, for whatever reason, Edge Experience is not required to offer a refund.
- We strongly advise customers to purchase travel insurance that covers unforeseen events such as job loss, injury or illness before departure, natural disasters, etc. If you are a Canadian citizens, please contact us: we have a contact person for obtaining competitive travel insurance.
LATE ARRIVAL OR LATE DEPARTURE
All conditions beyond our control that may delay the departure or arrival of the customer and add extra costs (delayed luggage, extra flights, etc.) or any variation of the route will be at the customer’s expense.
PASSEPORT ET VISAS
The customer must make sure to have a passport that is valid until 6 months after the date of departure. If visas are required, it is also his responsibility to acquire them.
Edge Experience is not responsible if a customer is refused entry into a country
If the customer wishes to participate in optional activities, he/she must pay the costs related to the activity. We are not responsible for the optional activities that we suggest.