Isla blanca, Mexico – Kite surf
December 9-19 2017
A villa overlooking the sea, tasty local food and, above all, a warm wind, great for kiting, that’s what this dream holiday in Isla Blanca offers. Guided by a certified and experienced team, you will learn or improve this sport as water and wind come together in harmony.
The location is ideal for kite boarding – flat, shallow water, large lagoon and powerful north winds – and to enjoy the pleasures of Mexico – the Caribbean sun, sandy beaches and refreshing drinks.
Looking for a sporting challenge, sunny scenery and an unforgettable experience? Isla Blanca and the Shark team await you … and you will not be disappointed!
- Big villa with a front view to the sea
- Convivial ambiance
- Accès to location cars
- Accompanied by certified kite surf coaches
- The first installment must be equal to 30% of the total package cost.
- The balance must be paid 60 days before the departure date. We will send an email to customers as a friendly reminder.
- If the balance is not paid 60 days prior to the departure date, additional $50 fee will apply.
Cancellation By Edge Experience
If Edge Experience must cancel a trip for any reason whatsoever, all of the money paid by the customer will be refunded. Edge Experience also offers the possibility of organizing a personalized trip to the destination of their choice.
Cancellation by the customer
We only accept cancellations sent via email.
To cover the costs of canceling a trip, the customer must purchase travel insurance.
In case of cancellation by the customer, the refund process works as follows:
- If the customer cancels 60 days or more prior to the departure date: The first payment of 20% is not refundable.
- If canceled between 59 and 30 days prior to the departure date: 75% of the total trip cost is not refundable.
- If he cancels 29 days and less prior to the departure date: 100% of the travel price is not refundable.
- These fees are used to minimize the financial impact on our company and our partners. The customer must notify us as soon as possible if the customer cancels a trip. We will do our best to offer a transfer to another date, but we cannot guarantee it.
- If a client decides to cut short a trip or to terminate its agreement with Edge Experience, for whatever reason, Edge Experience is not required to offer a refund.
- We strongly advise customers to purchase travel insurance that covers unforeseen events such as job loss, injury or illness before departure, natural disasters, etc. If you are a Canadian citizens, please contact us: we have a contact person for obtaining competitive travel insurance.
Late arrival or late departure
All conditions beyond our control that may delay the departure or arrival of the customer and add extra costs (delayed luggage, extra flights, etc.) or any variation of the route will be at the customer’s expense.
Passeport et visas
The customer must make sure to have a passport that is valid until 6 months after the date of departure. If visas are required, it is also his responsibility to acquire them.
Edge Experience is not responsible if a customer is refused entry into a country
If the customer wishes to participate in optional activities, he/she must pay the costs related to the activity. We are not responsible for the optional activities that we suggest.